Re: [IP] % of getting diabetes if father has Type 1

In a message dated 8/14/02 10:18:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> years ago, when a neighbor who was type I had a son who developed type I, my
> enod told me that the incidence was higher for a son to get type 1 if Dad
> was
> Diabetic (i think 17%)

years ago, I was told when my brother was diagnosed that I would become
diabetic before I was grown.....52 here, not yet...although I wish it had
been me instead of my daughter......
now ten!