[IP] Re: Pump vacation

In a message dated 8/14/02 11:40:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Since joining this list, I have been amazed by stories of kids whose pump
> sites are never swelled, of people who find 150 point BSg differences in
> arm
> testing vs finger testing, and those who think pump vacations are insane.
> Please try to realize that there are some amazing alternatives to improve
> the
> quality of life living with diabetes.......

Well said Bryon.  Ah....to vacation or not to vacation......that is the
question...but every one of us has a different answer.....or at least a
different reasoning for our answer and each one is valid.  Let's not get back
on this "which is better" merry go round again.  It makes my head
spin.....and G*d knows I don't need that :-)