[IP] experimetns

harvey wrote:
> conducted my own experiment just now.  Tested myself
> 3 times within 1 minutes time.Left ring finger - 128Right
> middle finger - 124Left middle finger - 98

Seems to me that those readings are all within the ACCEPTED variance of
18-20%.  This is STANDARD...the meters are ALLOWED by LAW to be off as much
as 20% (maybe more, i am not sure) from test to test.   Check the folded up
paper that comes in the box of your strips = it will tell you what the
acceptable variance is

OR perhaps
 you had something sweet on your "high" finger???

compare your meter with your doctors....that is about the only comparing we
ought to do...and NEVER compare from meter to meter...tht is truly an
exercise in futility

20% is ACCEPTABLE...just be glad you were in good numbers...what if you were
350 in one finger, 420 in another and 280 in the third - how would you

Sara SP AZ