Re: [IP] women only?

At 09:52 PM 8/14/02 -0400, you wrote:
 >At 09:18 PM 8/14/02, you wrote:
.>>"Here's where all you girls have it over the guys!
 >>at least those of you who wear one, Just use your bra!"
 >Sorry, I have always felt that a bra was the most uncomfortable piece of
 >clothing ever invented, and I rarely wear them (oops, my secret is out

I agree about the discomfort factor. The thing is, I think bras are only
uncomfortable if you actually have something for them to
support.  Otherwise, aren't they just a couple of straps across your chest?

I wear my pump in my bra--sans cover or clip--when I get dressed up and/or
don't have waistband to clip it to.  I find it very comfortable and
discrete. The problem is, I can't, or don't want to, go digging in my
decolletage in public to pull the pump out and bolus.  As a man, David may
have no trouble with this.  As a woman, I usually choose either to go to
the restroom (so I might as well be on shots), or use the remote.

My experience with the remote has been it has to be so close to the pump to
work that I look like someone communing with her bosom every time I take a
bolus. Chances are no-one else notices, but it makes me feel a little weird.

For what it's worth,