[IP] Rapid-D problems

I was just wondering if anyone else that is using the
new Rapid Disconnects is having any problems?  Jesica
has been using them since June, and we have had more
lines break at the luer lock and more occlusions than
we ever had with the regular Rapids.  So much so that
we are now out of tubing but have plenty of sets left!
 I called Disetronic and talked to them and they are
sending me 6 tubes.  He also said they have been
getting reports of both, but more occlusion problems
than anything.  If you are having troubles, maybe you
should call and add your concerns, as they are going
to be investigating the problems now.

Just a curious question.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 10, dx'd @ 8 months, pumping 3 years, Jarred, 11, Cody, 10, and married to George, the best hubby!