Re: [IP] Dual Disetronic Pumps (was mm508/Pump Failure ugh!)

On 8/14/02 7:26 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>

> email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi! Pump failure, man that stinks! Hey just so you know disetronic gives you 2
> pumps when you buy from them. At least they used too 2 years ago. Hope that
> helps!

Yes, they do still send a backup H-tron pump, two pumps as one.  And with
the new D-tron Plus they will also be sending two pumps.  I just wonder if
they will ever start selling the Dahedi pump that way?       :>)