Re: [IP] Women only?

In a message dated 8/14/02 8:21:50 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< NO Sara, not for women only!
 I may be the only guy who uses a bra as my pump-holster, >>

LOL David. In the September issue of Diabetes Interview, the pumping column
has an article on where to wear your pump. With photos. I modeled the "pump
in bra" photo. Maybe I should have asked you to do that one -- you wouldn't
have had to show your cleavage! LOL

BTW, you'll see some of your fellow IP-ers featured -- ar, at least, the
parts of their bodies immediately surrounding their pumps. Look for Dauna's
leg, George's arm, RoseLea's waist, Rev. Randall's, um ... backside and --
oh, yeah -- Elvis.

Jan and Elvis