Re:Re: [IP] Re: Carrie Pump Vacation

"The pump is a "vacation" from diabetes, if that is possible.  We have only
been pumping 6 months after 2.5 years of shots and I was the world's most
ambivalent mother regarding going to the pump.  The pump is "heaven"; Gabe
doesn't want a vacation back to injections, that is for sure!

(for Gabe)"

Oh, Marion,
Remember so well your "ambivalence" about pumping (as I remember, you'd
asked endo a question about Ultralente, and he responded that Gabe needed to
pump), the almost disbelief that pumping could ever be better than MDI, the
initial difficulties (then determining it was technique/basals not pump),
Gabe's reaction to site problems, discovering snacking with a bolus to cover
vs. not subjecting Gabe to another shot for a not to bad reading after,
etc., so it's so wonderful to read the above!!
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)