[IP] Islet Cell Transplant

Has anyone here on the list had an Islet cell transplant.  I am researching
the possibility and found out from Univ. of Minnesota I am a good candidate.
I would really like to go through with it and it would be free since it is
still experimental. The only thing is I would still like to have one more
child and once I have the transplant I would not be able to carry a child
because of the anti rejection drugs I would have to be on.  So... does anyone
have any information for me??  Thanks