[IP] Carolinians

Bonnie wrote:
Hi my name is Bonne and I live in Raleigh NC I'm mmmm
37 years old. I'm always here if you need some one to
talk too. I would love to get a group of us NC's
together and meet and talk.
Bonne Cowger-Roszel
Pumping since 8/5/02"

Calling all North Carolinians-
This group is not very active (like no messages yet this month), but perhaps
it could be a way for all of us to connect without tying up IP.  Whaddya
think?  BTW, is anyone around Wilmington, NC (or even down to Myrtle Beach,
SC)?  We're not able to travel but an hour or so from home so sort of keeps
us from trekking up to the triangle area or over to the mountains.....
McRae Hutchinson, are you there in Asheville?
Feel free to respond privately to email @ redacted OK?

Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)