RE: [IP] mm508/Pump Failure ugh!

email @ redacted wrote:
Hi! Pump failure, man that stinks! Hey just so you know disetronic gives you 2 pumps when you buy from them. At least they used too 2 years ago. Hope that helps!

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with email @ redacted! http://shopnow.netscape.com/