Re: [IP] Seeking Advice

Basically ALL of the pumps on the market will do the job.
I am not aware of a particular pump giving you better/tighter
control than another.  Normally that is a function of how
well you carb count, how often you check BG, etc.

Basically, you need to decide which features are most important
to you and go from there.  For example, some people want a
water proof pump (I personally would disconnect temporarily
for most water activities whether the pump is water proof or
not), the capacity of the reservoir, does it use proprietary
sets, does it have a remote control, does it offer a small
enough basal rate, etc.

Asking LOTS of questions on this list can help answer specific
questions, but there is not a single answer to "which pump is
the best"?

John Hughes