Re: [IP] Thank You for letting me feel sorry for myself!!

In a message dated 8/13/02 12:34:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  You all really made me feel better... I am not
> alone!!  Thanks so much... you guys are all great!!

     Once again, you've pointed out one of the many intangible benefits of
what Michael has created at IP. Your posting had nothing per se to do with
pump mechanics or insulins or infusion sets...but it had EVERYTHING to do
with being "validated" for just how hard you and all the other IPers work
each day to optimize your control of something frustratingly unpredictable.
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)