Re: [IP] Why Can't I Feel Sorry For Myself

In a message dated 8/13/02 9:29:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> So all in all - it was great, I managed well but just the momentary lapse

    Thanks for sharing yet another reminder that the goal here isn't
"perfection", but rather to learn from any "detour excursions" & move
on.....When my mother would roll her eyes if Melissa ate something decadent
(pre-pump days), I'd tell her afterwards that it was one meal out of the 21
Melissa would have that week, & that if I denied her that dessert, the
social/psychological repercussions would be worse than the momentary
Renee (melissa's pump mom)