[IP] ah the muggy muggy burg =)

(Williamsburg, Virginia) but . . . the reason I was up differs a bit! I
zipped out for a ride on my motorcycle ;-) Now I'll be smiling all day
which is good as I have lot of new computers to get up and running at
college. The kids will return soon!<<<<

good luck peg, i'm one of those kids! am in the middle of packing my stuff right now, preparing
for the nastiness!

becky (dx'd 1/24/92 at age 10, pumping since 11/21/01)
soon to be a pumpin' senior at wm =)

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs