[IP] Tanning & NC

  on Tanning, I take my pump off.  I either do it at the Tanning Bed or take
it off at home before going (I am 5 minutes for the tanning bed)

I also live in NC--Fayetteville--There is going to be a Taking Control of
your Diabetes (TCOYD--register at www.tcoyd.com) in Raleigh--Sept 14th--If
we wanted to try to meet somewhere either the night before or during the
seminar I think that would be a start.  Carla