[IP] Re: Carrie Pump Vacation

>>>Pump vacations should be part of every diabetic's insulin pump therapy.
sites need a break from time to time and it is a nice mental break.
<snip>GL!  Bryon
dinsterdog  >>>

Interesting concept. In 19 years (in 9 more days) of pumping, I have NEVER
once considered taking a break nor vacation from pumping. This is definitely
YMMV!! (~_^)

I've learned....  That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to
surround myself with people smarter than I am.  ~ Andy Rooney