[IP] Re: insurance secrets

> I saw this article on my MSN homepage today about what insurance Companies
> don't want us to know.  I had heard things on this list about insurance
> practices but I had no idea how far it went.  Check out the site.....
> http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles/insure/basics/8925.asp
Just noticing that my insurance co. pays a flat $7 for each and every test
done on my blood for a whole string of things, while the supposed "actual
price" of each test is enormously higher, gives me....fits, to say the
least.  How can the tests "all" be paid at only $7 each, even if quantity
counts? How can they "do" them for that when just one of them is "priced" at
$146.00? Frightening and crazy....ummhmmmm