[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] MCand Insulin supplies

M/C covers insulin only for pump users.  You have to either go thru Liberty 
or, like I do, if you are under 65 and on MC You have to find a pharmacy that 
files it for you.  There is only one that does that in Hot Springs.  They 
also order my strips for me which M/C pays for.

M/C also pays for my pump supplies.  I will be saving "big bunches of money," 
now that I am on M/C. I was paying 668.00 per mo. for my health care ins. 
which was also $1000 deductible and only covered 80% of my costs.  (of 
course, only the ones they wanted to).  I order my pump supplies from 
Disetronoics and they bill M/C and my supplemental ins.  Jackie P
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml