Re: [IP] my kid and her sites

> Beverly,
>   From one mom to another I can tell you for a fact that that is
> FANTASTIC!!!!  Josh just did his first site, with me gone and it is
> so great to know that he can.  But I don't mind doing them, because,
> after all, he will be on his own soon enough and for the rest of his
> life too!  So I'll just be mom and help out until he decides he
> doesn't want it anymore...BOOO HOOOOO!!!!

It is sad in a way that our job as parents it to teach our kids
so well that we can push them away and they will stand on their own.
Sounds like Josh is taking another step toward independence as a self
managed person with diabetes. This is obviously good for him and
<sniffle sniffle> a step away from mom and dad.

Michael (whose Lily has taken many many steps away)