Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:39:33 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] adoption & diabetes

Can't give you any info. on diabetic adoptive parents, but send you
encouragement and best wishes for success!! Both of our fantastic children
are adopted, now ages 13 and 17 years-have had them with us since infancy. The 13 year old is type1 and pumping-her biological father had had type 1 since childhood, so we always had that information in the back of our minds - quickly suspected it when symptoms began to appear 18 months ago. Just get your DR. to write letter stating you are stable and healthy enough to care for a child and raise him/her to adulthood. Good luck-be persistent and consistent in your quest and investigate all and any leads and sources you can. Sherry