[IP] reply to IP Neuropathy

Hi, i like Marion, take Alpha Lipoic Acid, i take 300mg in am and 400mg at
night, it has helped me greatly. My endo ok'd as well. I would get the
numbness and the pain of neuropathy, but since taking this great vitamin, its
been great. I have been taking it for about 3 years now. i also am taking
grapeseed extract vitamins, which helps with circulation. My legs are happy.
i get occasional charlies horse, which my dr says is not neuropathy, but no
one can seem to tell me why it happens. had all test done recently and all
came back good. Take Care Eileen, i have a good vitamin company i deal with
if you want name and number email direct