[IP] mm508/Pump Failure ugh!

Hi All, my pump failed last night, it would not let me bolus and brought up
the lcd panel, then quickly gave a message of ver i60, something like that. I
of course was in a pannick, never had a problem with pump. i call mm and they
said its a software problem and i need to send pump back, they will give me a
loaner and my pump will be sent back in 8 to 12 weeks. so i had to take shots
until today and my cde lent me apump until i get new one tomorrow. has anyone
else gone thru this? i wish mm would give us 2 pumps at a time, one for
backup. I guess when my ins. lets me get a new one one, i can keep old one
for back up. thanks Eileen