RE: [IP] bandaids

Debbie wrote: "Easy insertion, no pain until I put my jeans on!  Then, zowie, the pain hit!  No, I am not going to change sites, I'll suffer a little pain as the site is a good one!"

Debbie keep us posted as to how long that site stay good. Sounds as if you are hitting muslce tissue, i.e. the pain your are feeling...I am wondering if eventually insulin absorption will be effected.