[IP] fun in the water with pumps - absolute must for me

Just wanted to add a comment on water activities with a pump.  Although
this isn't as important to many people, for the people who rank this as a
high feature on their list.  I have gone waterskiing with my pump.  I have
a boat, and a house at the ocean (yes, we are talking salt water and all
the stuff that lives in it).  When I am doing high-impact water activities
like skiing or body surfing, I wear a one piece bathing suit and a pair of
running shorts which have a little pocket.  The pump (a D-tron) fits
perfectly in the pocket, and I can pin it closed for extra security.  I
also did this on all the water rides at Disney last year.  For quieter
activities like laying in the water, I usually just use the clip on the
waist of a two piece.  For just cruising in the water with waves
occasionally crashing into the boat, I'm glad I don't need to worry about
extra protection (for the pump).  It is a part of me, and it needs to be
something really unusual and important for me to consider removing it.  My
next pump has to meet the same requirements.