[IP] bandaids

Has anyone ever used bandaids to keep their site in place?  I did the other
day.  Had inserted in the thigh and within hours had partially pulled it out
in my haste to use the restroom!  Anyway I thought I am not going to stick
myself again, I'll just use a bandaid or two.  It worked!  Had great blood
sugars with my 2 bandaids in place!  They worked better than all the tape I
used last time this happened.
Ouch!  Did an insertion into hip area.  Easy insertion, no pain until I put
my jeans on!  Then, zowie, the pain hit!  No, I am not going to change sites,
I'll suffer a little pain as the site is a good one!  Guess I am in a nerve

dx 3/63
pumping 3/2000