No Subject

The past three morning, I have had an toasted english muffin and eggbeaters (2 eggs worth). The last two, my BG has been around 100 pre eating. I bolus for the normal 27 carb total....I just now checked my BG and it was 260.....three hours later. Anyone have ANY clue what the heck is up with this?? Am I just freaky when it comes to english muffins?????

Do You Yahoo!?