[IP] Re: wearing my paradim

When I learned of the pump from an aquaintance she was wearing hers in her
bra.  That is where I wore mine for the first year or so.  Now I wear it in
my back pocket on my jeans but when I wear a dress I do put it in my bra.
Audrey taught me to place the pump in a sock top to prevent the sweating too
much!
I just did an outdoor craft show, 12 hours in about 95 degree weather and had
the best blood sugar levels of the week, nothing over 120 all day long!  The
pump is great!

Debbie
dx 63
pumping nearly 3 years