Re: [IP] my kid and her sites

In a message dated 8/14/02 12:13:10 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> !  So I'll
> just be mom and help out until he decides he doesn't want it anymore...BOOO
> HOOOOO!!!!

Absolutely! What power for her though since she can change them at school if
there is a problem and I can't get there (never happened but could..lol)....I
am so proud of her yet it breaks my heart to see her *have* to do it.....what
a life for a kid :-(......even as she makes great strides in her self care,
this disease has robbed her of so much of her childhood and
now ten!