Re: [IP] Re: Neuropathy

Gabe's doctor is neutral on supplements; not for and not against.  That is
his current doctor.

His prior doctor (Richard Bernstein) is VERY pro supplements.

I read a number of articles on another site (LC-D) and on the internet about
ALA and other supplements and there seems to be a reasonable body of evidence
that powerful antioxidants, particularly the ALA, slow or stop glycoslation
caused by high blood sugar..

I believe Gabe's good HBA1Cs are a combination of good control and the
supplements.  Just my opinion.

Be sure to use the Sustained Release ALA; regular ALA does not last long in
the body after it is taken.