[IP] Wearing my Paradigm

Sorry, I have a sensitive question.  Does anyone out there (ladies only
please) who wears their Pump without the holster in their bra.  I was
wondering if there is ever any warning to wear it there because that area of
your body tends to get warmer.  Can it be bad for the insulin?  I have found
this the MOST comfortable place to wear it.  I wear a dress or suit every day
and it is IMPOSSIBLE to hook it into my side without a huge bulge sticking
out.  I only wear it there during the day then change into my comfy clothes
and put it on my hip.  I had a trainer once who hooked it onto the side of
her bra under her arm, I found that very uncomfortable.

Any comments?
Thank you in advance (what an embarrassing question)