Re: [IP] a carb is a carb is a carb and by any other name would still raise y

> Hi Liz, in the IP world, we are neighboors, i'm in cornwall, about 50
> from ottawa.
> My wife suffers from terrible migraines and she uses AMERGE, it works
> of the time.
> BTW, how did the exam go ???

hey!  you're not far at all.  i know a couple people from there, one who's
parents own a restaurant there - i don't know the name, but the family is

amerge?  i've never heard of that drug, or at least i don't remember hearing
about it.  i guess my problem with a lot of the medications is that they
don't always work on me, or i get the side effects, or they cost a fortune.
i don't have much insurance right now, alas.   i will look it up though,
it's worth a check. :)

the exams went mostly ok.  the one today i'm not completely sure of though,
which makes me a little uneasy.  some of the questions just threw me.  but,
can't do anything about it now.

air traffic!  woo!   my cousin is a pilot, working towards his commercial
license.  he's up in the sault, co-owns a plane with my uncle, and flies
charter flights.   i like planes.  :)