Re: [IP] Morning Bolus

> We recently were on vacation and my daughter was sleeping until
> 9-10am.  She is usually up and about by 7-8am.  While away, by the
> time she would feel like breakfast it was about 11am so I would bolus
> her with her lunchtime ratio.  Boy was that a mistake!  She would go
> so HI.  So we started using her breakfast bolus no matter what time
> she woke up and that seemed to work.  I guess it's just the way her
> body uses insulin when she wakes up no matter what time it is?????
> Any thoughts????

Is it the time or the food?

I find that my insulin/carb ratio varies considerably
depending on what I'm eating.

                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#