[IP] Feeling sorry for yourself

I think it is totally normal to feel sorry for yourself from time to time but
feeling sorry for yourself is almost giving into self-defeating energy that is
not helpful. Yes Diabetes does suck (pardon my French) but without doubt you
can change that negative to a positive by saying today is not going good and I
need to make changes. Think about the day (or period of time) when things did
go right and repeat the heck out of it and it will happen again.
 I have been pumping for 3 plus years now and I do realize that this is
definitely a better life with D being on the pump. Some days suck more than
others but it sure is better for me on the pump.
And I am thankful to the IP because this is something I need to make life more
easier for me. I guess we do need to think of the importance of the IP in the
time for the fund raiser right now. Happy pumping Sharon Brousseau