[IP] Re: Need Advice!

Dear Heather,

I don't want to tell you whether to switch or not to switch, but since I
have a Paradigm I thought I could give you an overview.  This is the
first pump I've had, and keep in mind I've only had it for a few months,
so I have nothing to compare it to.  But as for it not being waterproof,
(mentioned earlier by someone) I disagree.  First of all, Minimed says it
is waterproof, and I have gone swimming in chlorine, while wearing it.
They say it's waterproof for 30 minutes up to 8 feet.  I went swimming
almost all day, (without a waterproof pouch to put it in) in and out of
the water.  I would get out and dry things off and stuff, but then I'd
get back in.  Everything worked fine!  So yes, it is water proof, not
water resistant!  It's smaller than the others, and I really like the
menu features.  It does have a dual wave and a square wave feature.&!
nbsp; Anyway, just my opinion, but I love my Paradigm!