Re: [IP] Why Can't I Feel Sorry For Myself ... YES YOU CAN

In a message dated 8/13/02 4:26:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> :-)  By morning I
> was feeling much better and was glad I had my little party and was in much
> better spirits to handle the day.  :-)
> OK, I'll Shuddup now.  :-)
> Fran

{{{Fran}}}}.....I am so sorry for what you are going through but you made me
smile.....a few months ago, I was talking with a long time friend, Mary's
numbers were roller coasting, I had been to the hospital twice, four small
stroke events since February, docs talking MS, myasthenia gravis or
rheumatoid arthritis, couldn't pay the bills....well you get the
picture...and I was trying to talk through some feelings (I have no hubby and
I have known this dude since 2nd grade)...he says..yeah, yeah , well Mr such
and such has this and such and such died ...I said *what does that have to do
with my situation?* He said face one thing at a time..which one, I responded?
my daughter's health, my health, rent? food? or the school that won't take
care of her?....I knew he couldn't *do* anything but acknowledgment would
have been nice...thank goodness I have other friends..........sorry, I guess
I needed to vent...but, many times people struggle and they need to be
now ten!