Re: [IP] Why Can't I Feel Sorry For Myself

I was actually relieved 15 years ago when I was
diagnosed. I knew something was drastically wrong. I
had appointments with the eye doc, the
gynecologist,and  the dermatologist because my body
was falling apart. After losing 15lbs in 2 weeks I
talked to a friend who mentioned diabetes. I bought
some litmus papers and was off the chart. I called the
emergency room and admitted myself with a 730BS. After
8 days in the hospital I felt like a new person. Six
months later I was pregnant with my first child after
trying for 7 years. I hate this disease but it could
be a lot worse. meg PS. Obviously my family nor I knew
anything about the big D. I was so ignorant and
thought diabetics JUST didn't eat sugar. duh!!!

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs