RE: [IP] % of getting diabetes if father has Type 1

Question? what is the test that your son gets? My
childrens pediatrician said there is nothing they can
do and until my children showed symptoms (frequent
urination, thirst, ect.) So with occassional high
readings, nothing is to be done. Any comments would be
appreciated. tymeg
--- Bonne Cowger-Roszel <email @ redacted>