Re: [IP] Need advice!

Heather,

The paradigm is easier to operate than the 508. during my training the lady
next to decided not to switch strictly because there is no clip like the 508,
only a holster(which isn't that bulky) it actually spins 180 degrees so the
pump can worn horizontal. I love the paradigm simply cause it's waterproof, I
can now float arounf in a pool or lake without having to disconnect for hours.
I use the quicksets they work the same only a different resivor.

I think once you go to the training you'll be able to make a decision,

Good luck

Michael