[IP] Need advice!

Hi... I have to decide whether I want to upgrade to the paradigm or stay
with my 508, and I am VERY indecisive!  My doctor thought they gave you
a month to try it out, and could get your 508 back if not satisfied with
the paradigm, but I was told this is not the case.  The rep I spoke with
told me I can try the paradigm out at the group training session (which
is 2-3 hours) and decide then if it would work for me.  This got me
mad... 2-3 hours is insufficient time to tell if I'm going to like
something that'll be attached to me 24 hours a day!  (and why can't I
get a one-on-one training? ... I realize this is due to the amount of
people switching over)
I could rant and rave about how unfair this, but what I need is some
advice.  I am completely happy with my 508, except for the fact that
it's not waterproof.  I already took a few swims without thinking!  Is
this reason enough to switch?  I was also told by someone with a
paradigm that the clip is terribly bulky... more like a cell phone
holster than the clip on my 508.  Also, I'm very comfortable with the
menu on my 508.  I use the dual wave function often.  Do these things
work as smoothly with the paradigm?  Also, will the quicksets still
work?  I know these are stupid things to worry about, but that's me.
All advice would be greatly appreciated!  Please email me directly at
HYPERLINK "mailto:email @ redacted"email @ redacted
Thank you... Heather