Re: [IP] JV worries

 Thank you for your post. It was so consoling to not feel so alone. The
other  night at bedtime Jenny was 500 and she didn't feel high. We still
don't know why, except I suspect she ate and didn't bolus. With a bolus
of 8, she only dropped 40 the first hour, then 150 each of the next two
hours. So she went to sleep at 1 a.m. at 160 and work up at 126.

Her averages tend to be 200 or so. Unfortunately, she does not feel high
bg's. I suppose her body is used to them. Also, unfortunately, she is
very afraid of lows which may contribute to her "forgetting" to bolus. At
13, she is only vaguely concerned about long term complications. The
short term ones are much more threatening in her mind.

email @ redacted wrote:

  In a message dated 8/12/02 12:41:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,