Re: [IP] Mac Compatable Glucose Meters

 It is posible to get a USB to serial? adapter, which is what I think the
Lifescan cable is. This is the part that has slowed me down. I searched a
while back on the interet for the adapter and it does exist.

Kay

Billie Sue Parker wrote:

  but is there a compatible cable for an iMac.  I have an  iMac which is USB
  and the Lifescan cable that I received is not ?

  Billie

  Earl and Kay Guy wrote:

    I was told that the One Touch Ultra software works on a Mac with
    Virtural PC. I haven't tried it yet though. I would be interested in
    hearing from others who have made it work tool

    Kay

    Kate Patterson wrote:

      I'm just wondering if there is a glucose meter that has Macintosh
      software for it to input readings and make charts on my iMac.  If any one
      knows of one, please let me know.  TIA -Kate, dxd 10/91, pumping 08/98