[IP] Blood Pressure Question

> I have noticed that my blood pressure is running
> about 140 over 90 and my doctor doesn't seem concerned.  I am on 40 mg of
> Prinivil (not for elevated blood pressure, but for my kidneys). I have
> the last week that elevated stress levels have elevated my blood pressure.
> Several readings have been in the 150 - 100 range.  I am not feeling the
> now.
> Should I be concerned and if so,  what type of physician can help me?
> Andy J.

My nephrologist *expected* my BP to run around 120/80. Have you had a 24-hr.
urine test done recently - if so, what was your Creatinine Clearance (not
just creatinine - but Cr CL)? That number is the percentage at which your
kidneys function. If there is any decrease from 100%, request a referral to
a nephrologist. A neph specializes in kidney function and knows more than an
endo or PCP.

The best to you. (~_^)

After studying the body you got to come to the conclusion all of this was
designed by a superb engineer with super intelligence. ~ Dr. Bender