[IP] Thank You for letting me feel sorry for myself!!

Thanks everyone!!  I am the one who felt bad cuz people accused me of feeling
sorry for myself because of my diabetes.  And sometimes, to be honest, its
true... i do feel sorry for myself.  All your responses were sooooo honest and
I really appreciate it.  I know I am lucky for what I have in life and for the
terrible things I don't have.  You all really made me feel better... I am not
alone!!  Thanks so much... you guys are all great!!
Jenni :X