Re: [IP] % of getting diabetes if father has Type 1

I am not an expert and I do not have anything stating this information,
but I was told when I was pregnant with my son that there were studies
being done that were showing evidence that the gene was predominately
passed from a mother to a son and from a father to a daughter.  Just to
add to this point.  My father was a Type 2 diabetic and me and my son are
both Type 1 diabetics.

Billie