RE: [IP] % of getting diabetes if father has Type 1

 I have never seen one, but I am one of those folks. Actually, my dad and paternal grandma both had type one
 America Perez-Garcia wrote:Hi, I'm wondering if anybody has a chart showing the probability/% of
getting diabetes if the father of the child is diabetic (Type 1)?
Thank you
America