[IP] Morning Bolus

Good Morning!

We recently were on vacation and my daughter was sleeping until 9-10am.  She
is usually up and about by 7-8am.  While away, by the time she would feel
like breakfast it was about 11am so I would bolus her with her lunchtime
ratio.  Boy was that a mistake!  She would go so HI.  So we started using her
breakfast bolus no matter what time she woke up and that seemed to work.  I
guess it's just the way her body uses insulin when she wakes up no matter
what time it is?????  Any thoughts????

Mom to Amanda   dx 4/97 at age 3     pumpin'  7/99