[IP] Blood Pressure Question

Hope someone can help me here. I have noticed that my blood pressure is running
about 140 over 90 and my doctor doesn't seem concerned.  I am on 40 mg of
Prinivil (not for elevated blood pressure, but for my kidneys). I have noticed
the last week that elevated stress levels have elevated my blood pressure.
Several readings have been in the 150 - 100 range.  I am not feeling the same

Should I be concerned and if so,  what type of physician can help me?