Re: [IP] Why Can't I Feel Sorry For Myself

About your post and feeling sorry for yourself..........
I think most of us feel sorry for ourselves at some time or another.
In reality when I tend to start the feeling sorry for myself I take a look
around and see all that I do have to be thankful for. Sure Diabetes is a pain
and it does not seem fair to have it sometimes.
Then I look at ALL the people with terminal cancer or any of the other
crippling illnesses.Illnesses where there is no "Insulin" to control it, no
Pump that they can where etc... I then am in a way thankful that I only have
diabetes and am able to control it.
I worked as a nurse and have seen many people very sick and in bad
situations, I worked with Hospice and watched people die that were not
fortunate enough to have medication to keep them alive.
I have worked in a Children's Hospital and seen young children die and get so
mad, because it seems so unfair.

So feeling sorry for myself for having diabetes is to me selfish. Sure I wish
I did not have it, but I do and I just live with it. I feel like I should
kick myself in the butt when I feel sorry for myself.

I am not judging you by any means for feeling sorry for yourself, because I
know how you feel. I just wanted to share my thoughts on feeling sorry for
myself !

Happy Pumping !