Re: [IP] Why Can't I Feel Sorry For Myself

Hi Every one,
 I'm repling to the I Can't Feel Sorry For Myself
Post..... Here goes, When I got diabetes at the age of
5 My father was a Diabetic too, so at the age of 5 and
being the DADDY's girl I was I thought it was COOL to
have the same diease as my daddy.I had something that
my brother's didn't. I never felt sorry about having
this diease,cause I don't ever remember NOT having
Diabetes. I was always thankful that I had a diease
that I could control and deal with.
 Bonne Cowger-Roszel
Pumping 8/05/02

Do You Yahoo!?